Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

THE BUSH

Today was the day where my journey starts, “into the bushes and through the wild.” Through the years I dreamed of adventure, and well today, it also starts with a new beginning. As I stroll down an old croaky road, my heart beats like a fish struggling without water. My mind is blown away by the view of nature surrounding me. I feel tough bark grinding against my fingertips as they slowly sweep off trees.  Finally I find a spot just perfect, so I set out my tent.


Darkness came and nature was quiet which was a bit scary, I lay alone watching the bonfire light as it's ashes turn into thick air when suddenly I hear crackling through the bush. I shone my torch out to see if anything was there, but there only stood trees. As I turned back I hit into a six foot hairy beast. “Ahhh!!! was all I could yell. . I quickly moved back and ran like I was winning an Olympic race. My feet were exhausted hoping to see light again. As I was running I thought to myself “Is this the end” .? “ Is my life over ” .?  “ Is anyone going to find me”.? these questions were slowing me down so rapidly I took a turn.


Finally a big bright light shone onto me I thought I was dead and God was here to collect me or someone found me , a survivor. I zoomed towards the light to see. As I got to the light I hear a voice, but my ears were just exhausted and my eye vision was not very clear.  He or she picks me up and takes me to where I could be taken care of. This was my journey....










No comments:

Post a Comment