Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Narrative Writing Words.


WALT:Identify and explain the main features of a narrative text.


A narrative text is a well explained made up story.

T-Title
O-Orientation
P-Problem
S-Solution

Language...

  1. Positive
  2. Poetic
  3. Dialogue
  4. Knowledge
  5. Talking
  6. Actions
  7. Interesting
  8. language
  9. Describing
  10. Good
  11. Links
  12. Characters
  13. Do not introduce a new problem in your ending or solution.
  14. Solution
  15. Conversation
  16. Narrator
  17. Wondering
  18. Comments
  19. ?
  20. Coda-Moral
  21. Eventually
  22. Meanwhile
  23. Suddenly without warning
  24. By the time
  25. For a moment
    27. Setting
    27.Punctuation
These words will help me get through my writing, I will also try to use it in my Narrative Writing to help me when im stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment